Dec 6, 2011

Dancing on November Rain

Desperado...
Feels like wanna write something but I don't know what to write. Staring out of window, looking at the dark sky, trying to catch something outside n hoping this rain is not gonna bore me again. Why do you always rain November? You know... when I was a child, I had obsession to danced n ran in the rain :D but my mom never allowed me to do that. She was always angry because I did anything behind her back. :p

After all the years, the rain was boring without an obsession. Well, I don't wanna make my mom angry, ok? But I still love the rain actually.. I really do. It makes me feel so cozy n fresh. It just.. in the last few days I can't write anything. It's strange for me because my passion in writing is higher at the same time. Now I am sitting on my gloomy bedroom with empty mind... hopeless..
Arrrrggghhh......


 Oh my dear window, please shows me some words to write... or this passion gonna kill me softly, uh!


Suddenly.. mom shouts at me, “Zaaa..” 
Some bad thoughts are coming into my mind. I leave my notebook, get up n run in hurry. Where is she? What is she doing at backyard? Oh my god, I can’t believe it. Mom is standing in a pool, playing with fishes n looks like taking a shower with our tiny waterfall. And she laughs! Am I dreaming?
“Come n join with me!” Mom shouts between the rain.
“Are u sure, Mom?”
“Yes!”
“Hmm.. okay..” 

Believe me, this is my first dance in the rain, n the best one. Thank u mom.. thank you for noticing my crazy obsession. Now I know what to write. :)




#gambar: Google






 

2 comments:

  1. My friend,

    I've changed the method of link exchange on my blog, so please resubmit your link on my blog in : http://sidik-supomo.blogspot.com/p/link-exchage.html

    Thank you.. ^^

    ReplyDelete